This event has already happened. Check out our other great events!
Photo Op with Kevin Hart | I Can’t Make This Up: Life Lessons
Wed, June 7, 2017
Cost: $27 General Admission
Remaining tickets will be available at the door at 4:15 p.m. Please read the event details below.
Kevin Hart’s stand-up comedy tours Let Me Explain, What Now?, and Laugh at My Pain have packed arenas and football stadiums across America. His many films include Get Hard, Ride Along, and Think Like a Man. Forbes magazine’s “king of comedy,” he hosted the 2011 BET Awards and the 2012 MTV Music Awards, has his own line of Nike sneakers, and is the CEO of Hartbeat Productions. Not bad for a kid from North Philly born to a drug addicted father and an exceedingly strict mother. In I Can’t Make This Up, Hart describes the hard work and determination that led to his success.
- Tickets for the Photo-Op/pre-signed book must be purchased online through the library.
- The Photo Op will begin at 5:00 p.m.; the line will form at the front of the building at 4:00 p.m.
- Your ticket will be scanned, you will receive a wrist-band, and then collect your book.
- All books will be pre-signed by Kevin. No additional personalization is possible.
- Every fan will have a professional photograph taken that is retrievable at KevinHartBook.Photos.
- No personal photographs with cell phones or digital cameras are allowed.
- You must be present at the event to collect your pre-signed book.
- We encourage you to leave all bags at home. They will be collected before your photo is taken with Kevin.
- Please note that any customers under the age of 14 years old attending the signing MUST be accompanied by an adult. The accompanying adult will not need a ticket/ wristband and are not able to purchase additional copies of the book. Due to time and space restrictions, accompanying adults may not be able to access the signing area
- Full signing line restrictions are here.
Please allow extra time to get to Parkway Central, due to extensive road work in the area.
Parkway Central Library
1901 Vine Street (between 19th and 20th Streets on the Parkway)
Philadelphia, PA 19103