Immigration Resources Fair | New Americans
Sat, September 23, 2017 11:00 A.M.
Add to your calendar
South Philadelphia Library
Are you a new immigrant to the Philadelphia area? Would you like to learn about resources available to you?
Stop by and you can learn about employment, housing, health, English classes, and more!
PARTIAL LIST OF EXHIBITORS:
- Esperanza Immigration Legal Services Welcoming Center for New Pennsylvanians
- Penn Asian Senior Services
- African Family Health Organization
- Coalition Against Hunger
- Friends of Farmworkers
- Mexican Consulate
- Nationalities Services Center
- Community Legal Services of Philadelphia
- Planned Parenthood
- Urban Resources and Opportunities Center/Caribbean Community in Philadelphia
- Welcoming Center for New Pennsylvanians
This event is free and no registration is required.
We are accessible by multiple Septa routes.
For more information call Abbe at 215-685-1758.
This program is part of the Welcoming Week 2017 "Connecting neighbors, serving communities."