Item No: pdce02449
Title: Market House
Historic Street Address:
2nd and Pine Streets
Print and Picture Collection
"Often called 'Head House,' this building was constructed in 1804 at the head of the market sheds which extended southward on 2nd street for a distance of two blocks to South Street." Looney, p. 45-46
Awning states Southwark Scale Company, Scales Fixtures, Grocers and Butchers.
Edmunds, Franklin Davenport, 1874-1948 - Photographer