Item No: pdcm00538d
Title: Swedesford Road, RT. 202 & County Line Rd - Upper Merion
Additional Title: Valley Forge Gold Club
Historic Street Address:
King of Prussia Town Center, King of Prussia, PA
Print and Picture Collection
Item created for C. H. Johnson
The Valley Forge Golf Club, originally bordered by Rt. 422, Swedesford Road and N. Gulph Road, was a “no frills” public golf course, open from 1928-2005. This 1949 image shows a road that bordered the golf club.
Today, the 135-acres that once comprised the course are residential and commercial areas, known as The Villages and King of Prussia Town Center.
Parker & Mullikin - Photographer