Item No: pdcm00539b
Title: Valley Forge Golf Inn Restaurant and Bar
Print and Picture Collection
Image created for C. H. Johnson
The Valley Forge Golf Club, originally bordered by Rt. 422, Swedesford Road and N. Gulph Road, was a “no frills” public golf course, open from 1928-2005. This 1949 image shows a road that ran by an entrance to the Valley Forge Golf Inn Restaurant and Bar, a Victorian-era building, which also served as the clubhouse, pro-shop, and golf cart shed.
Today, the 135-acres that once comprised the course are residential and commercial areas, known as The Villages and King of Prussia Town Center.
Parker & Mullikin - Photographer