Item No: pdcf00025
Title: Bushrod Branch
Additional Title: Interior view of the Bushrod Branch, Spring 1966.Historic Street Address: 6304 Castor Avenue
Media Type: Photographic Prints
Source: Print and Picture Collection
The Bushrod Branch opened its doors in 1950. It was the first newly-constructed branch in the Free Library system since the completion of the Central Library in 1927. This is a 1966 interior view of the Bushrod Branch, featuring the reading room and circulation desk.
The branch serves the communities of Oxford Circle, Castor Gardens, Upper Northwood, Summerdale, and the Lower Northeast.
Creation Year: 1966
Geocode Latitude: Geocode Longitude:-75.078607
Creator Name: Lawrence S. Williams, Inc. - Photographer