Item No: pdcf00029
Title: Bushrod Branch
Additional Title: Interior view of the Bushrod Branch, Opening Day, 1950
Historic Street Address:
6304 Castor Avenue
Print and Picture Collection
This is and interior view of the circulation desk and adult reading room of the Bushrod Branch, on Opening Day, October 25, 1950. It was the first newly-constructed branch in the Free Library system since the completion of the Central Library in 1927.
The branch serves the communities of Oxford Circle, Castor Gardens, Upper Northwood, Summerdale, and the Lower Northeast.