Item No: pdcf00190
Title: Haddington Branch
Additional Title: Exterior view of the Haddington Branch, ca. 1940
Historic Street Address:
446 North 65th Street
Print and Picture Collection
The Haddington Branch of the Free Library opened on December 3, 1915. It was the 18th library building erected using funds from Andrew Carnegie. This is a three-quarter exterior photograph of the Haddington Branch, taken in 1940 or 1941, by the Works Project Administration’s Museum Extension Project.
Located at the top of a hill, at 65th Street & Girard Avenue, the library serves the communities of Haddington-Carroll Park and Overbrook-Morris Park.
United States. Works Progress Administration of Pennsylvania - Photographer