Item No: pdcf00192
Title: Haddington Branch
Additional Title: Interior view of the Haddington Branch, 1966
Historic Street Address:
446 North 65th Street
Print and Picture Collection
The Haddington Branch of the Free Library opened on December 3, 1915. It was the 18th library building erected using funds from Andrew Carnegie. This interior view of the Haddington Branch was taken in March of 1966, prior to a major rehabilitation. No previous significant alterations to the interior had been made since its early years.
Located at the top of a hill, at 65th Street & Girard Avenue, the library serves the communities of Haddington-Carroll Park and Overbrook-Morris Park.