Item No: pdcc01201
Title: The Lamb Tavern [graphic] - Delaware County
Print and Picture Collection
Halftone reproduction of a photograph of the historic Lamb Tavern, located near Media, Delaware County. Shows people posing on the covered porch of the three-story building. The Lamb was first licensed in 1808, and was known as the Three Tuns. Its name was changed to The Lamb in 1835.
Clipped from an unidentified newspaper.
A917.481 P536 v.11
Castner, Samuel, Jr., 1843-1929 - Compiler