Item No: pdcf00560
Title: West Oak Lane Branch
Additional Title: Exterior view of the West Oak Lane Branch, January 1958
Historic Street Address:
2000 Washington Lane
Print and Picture Collection
The West Oak Lane Branch first opened to the public on August 26, 1957. This January 1958 exterior image shows the 74th Avenue view of the new branch, with the back patio still in progress. (See image #pdcf00561, to see the same view with the finished patio.)
The West Oak Lane Branch serves West Oak Lane and parts of Cedarbrook, Ivy Hill, and East Mt. Airy.