Item No: pdcf00561
Title: West Oak Lane Branch
Additional Title: Exterior view of the West Oak Lane Branch, ca. July 1958
Historic Street Address:
2000 Washington Lane
Print and Picture Collection
The West Oak Lane Branch first opened to the public on August 26, 1957. This July 1958 exterior image shows the 74th Avenue view of the branch's finished patio.
The West Oak Lane Branch serves West Oak Lane and parts of Cedarbrook, Ivy Hill, and East Mt. Airy.