Item No: pdcf00562
Title: West Oak Lane Branch
Additional Title: Interior view of the West Oak Lane Branch, January 1958
Historic Street Address:
2000 Washington Lane
Print and Picture Collection
The West Oak Lane Branch first opened to the public on August 26, 1957. This January 1958 interior view shows the adult reading room and stacks.
The West Oak Lane Branch serves West Oak Lane and parts of Cedarbrook, Ivy Hill, and East Mt. Airy.