Item No: pdcf00563
Title: West Oak Lane Branch
Additional Title: Interior view of the children's room at the West Oak Lane Branch, 1958
Historic Street Address:
2000 Washington Lane
Print and Picture Collection
The West Oak Lane Branch first opened to the public on August 26, 1957. This 1958 interior view shows the children's room.
The West Oak Lane Branch serves West Oak Lane and parts of Cedarbrook, Ivy Hill, and East Mt. Airy.