Item No: pdcf00565
Title: West Oak Lane Branch
Additional Title: Interior view of the West Oak Lane Branch, 1966
Historic Street Address:
2000 Washington Lane
Print and Picture Collection
The West Oak Lane Branch first opened to the public on August 26, 1957. This 1966 interior view highlights the circulation desk.
The West Oak Lane Branch serves West Oak Lane and parts of Cedarbrook, Ivy Hill, and East Mt. Airy.
Lawrence S. Williams, Inc. - Photographer