Item No: pdcf00566
Title: West Oak Lane Branch
Additional Title: Exterior view of the patio at the West Oak Lane Branch, 1966
Historic Street Address:
2000 Washington Lane
Print and Picture Collection
The West Oak Lane Branch first opened to the public on August 26, 1957. This 1966 exterior view highlights the lovely outdoor patio.
The West Oak Lane Branch serves West Oak Lane and parts of Cedarbrook, Ivy Hill, and East Mt. Airy.
Lawrence S. Williams, Inc. - Photographer