Item No: pdcf00568
Title: West Oak Lane Branch
Additional Title: Interior view of the lounge and patio areas of the West Oak Lane Branch, 1966
Historic Street Address:
2000 Washington Lane
Print and Picture Collection
The West Oak Lane Branch first opened to the public on August 26, 1957. This 1966 interior image shows the adult lounge, with a view out to the patio.
The West Oak Lane Branch serves West Oak Lane and parts of Cedarbrook, Ivy Hill, and East Mt. Airy.
Lawrence S. Williams, Inc. - Photographer