Item No: pdcf00570
Title: West Oak Lane Branch
Additional Title: Fire damage, seen from the exterior of West Oak Lane Branch, 1980
Historic Street Address:
2000 Washington Lane
Print and Picture Collection
The West Oak Lane Branch first opened to the public on August 26, 1957. In 1980, the branch was almost totally destroyed by fire, as seen in this exterior view. After reconstruction, it re-opened in 1985.
The West Oak Lane Branch serves West Oak Lane and parts of Cedarbrook, Ivy Hill, and East Mt. Airy.
Carlin - Photographer