Item No: c011879
Title: Belmont Avenue
Additional Title: Belmont Avenue
Photograph Series I
1 silver albumen print; 12 x 20 cm.
Architects: Machinery Hall -- Henry Pettit & Joseph M. Wislon; Judges' Hall -- H.J. Schwarzmann; Pennsylvania Railroad Office -- Joseph M. Wilson; World's Ticket Office -- H.J. Schwarzmann; Centennial Photographic Association Building -- H.J. Schwarzmann.
Artist of the "Washington" monument is M. Dickerson Eyre.
Belmont Avenue with Bartholdi's Fountain prominent, lamp-lined walkways, landscaped grounds, the Washington monument and pedestrians, and several buildings, including Machinery Hall,
Judges' Hall, Pennsylvania Railroad Office, Frank Leslie's Pavilion, World's Ticket Office, and Centennial Photographic Association Building.
Mounted on backing board.
Title on label: Belmont Avenue.
Centennial Photographic Co.
- Bartholdi's Fountain (Sculpture)
- Centennial Exhibition
- Cook's World's Ticket Office
- Exhibition buildings
- Frank Leslie's Pavilion
- Judges' Hall
- Machinery Hall
- Monuments & memorials
- Pennsylvania Railroad Office
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Photographic Association Studio
- Street lights
- Trails & paths
- Wilson, Joseph M.
- Schwarzmann, H. J. (Hermann J.)
- Pettit, Henry, architect.
- Kafka, Hugh.
- Eyre, M. Dickerson.
- Washington (Philadelphia, Pa. : Monument)
- Bartholdi, Frederic Auguste, 1834-1904.