While the Regional Foundation Center is physically closed we remain committed to your professional development. Our programs and services have been moved online. Check out our upcoming virtual programs, schedule an appointment with a librarian, stay current by signing up for our newsletter, access Foundation Directory Online Essential remotely (library card required). Still have questions? Reach out to us and let us know how we can help!
Showing 1 to 2 of 5
Just getting started? Find inspiration in this collection of sample nonprofit documents and quick resource guides. If you need additional assistance, contact the BRIC nonprofit department or schedule an appointment to meet with a librarian.
Databases & Digital Resources
Explore our extensive collection of premier nonprofit databases. If you need additional assistance utilizing the databases contact the BRIC nonprofit department or schedule an appointment to meet with a librarian.
- Free Management Library
- National Center on Charitable Statistics
- Tax Information for Charities & Other Nonprofits
- Legal Issues in Advanced Fundraising (Marla Conley, Esq.)
- 12-Week Major Gift Campaign (Andy Robinson)
- Leadership Skills for Social Change (Andy Robinson)
- Nonprofit Repositioning Fund
- Arts and Business Council of Greater Philadelphia
- Catalyst Center for Nonprofit Management
- Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance
- Nonprofit Center at La Salle
- Pennsylvania State Bureau of Charitable Organizations
- Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations (PANO)
- Philanthropy Network of Greater Philadelphia
The Regional Foundation Center (RFC) gratefully acknowledges the support of our Advisory Council, which provides financial and human resources in support of the RFC's mission. Advisory Council members are available to advise and guide RFC staff librarians as they plan and coordinate outreach services to nonprofit audiences. The support of the Council is also essential to the growth, maintenance, and stability of the RFC's collection of print and electronic materials. Member organizations include: