The Raven Society brings together young professionals from across Philadelphia who share a passion for supporting the work of the Free Library of Philadelphia. Ravens gain unique access and insider insights on the critical work of the Free Library through behind-the-scenes tours of special collections and exhibitions, and social, educational, and networking events throughout the year.
Supporters Circle | $100 to $299 | Join or Renew
- Invitations to Raven Society events, including:
- Annual Poe Party
- Annual Ravens on the Rooftop
- Parkway Central exhibition openings and receptions
- Literary receptions, book clubs, and young professional meetups
- Special Ravens opportunities celebrating One Book, One Philadelphia
- Invitations to volunteer opportunities
- Subscriptions to Off the Shelf magazine, Back to the Stacks membership e-newsletter, and the Raven Society edition of Footnotes, the Free Library's e-newsletter
Patrons Circle | $300+ | Join or Renew
All Supporters Circle benefits, plus:
- Invitation to a Ravens-only cooking class
- Advance ticketing to select Author Events ±^
- Invitations to select George S. Pepper Society exclusive events
- A copy of the annual One Book, One Philadelphia selection
- Private tour of the Free Library's Special Collections (one tour for up to four guests) ±
For more information, please contact The Free Library of Philadelphia Foundation at 215-567-7710 or email@example.com
± Advance reservation required, subject to availability.
^ Cost of tickets not included.
Under IRS rules, donors may not receive benefits as a result of a gift made through a third-party funding source (i.e. donor advised funds, family foundations, United Way). Payments cannot be made toward the tax-deductible portion of a gift through a third-party when there is an associated non-deductible portion. If you wish to participate in a membership society and receive benefits, you may not make the payment through a third-party; the entire amount must be paid personally. If you choose to waive benefits, you may make payment through a third-party but must confirm in writing that no benefits will be received. For more information, please contact the Free Library of Philadelphia Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-567-7710.