Item No: pdcp01216
Title: Mills Falls of Schuylkill v.1, page 33
Print and Picture Collection
Caption: "Four Oaks", once known as rRoxboro Cottage, home of the Wgtners on School lane, a short distance from the Wissahickon. The mansard roof has been added. The house as it was originally may have been built as far back as 1830-40.
Mills, Charles K. (Charles Karsner), 1845-1931 - Compiler