Item No: pdcp01217
Title: Mills Falls of Schuylkill v.1, page 35
Print and Picture Collection
Caption: High Bridge Hotel, at the juncion [sic] of Ridge road and Wissahickon drive. The oldest portion of this house was the Robeson Mansion, built in the 18th century.
Sign on tree reads: "The Bergner & Engel Br'g Co's Tannhaeuser - Wm. Lowa. - Fred W. Krautter. Successor.".
Mills, Charles K. (Charles Karsner), 1845-1931 - Compiler