Item No: pdcp01263
Title: Mills Falls of Schuylkill v.2, page 125
Print and Picture Collection
Caption (left image): The quinine department of the Falls of Schuylkill laboratory or chemical works. This is situated on the hill near School House Lane (1911) having been built about 1884. In 1906 a large addition was built.
Caption (right image): Laboratory Hill, showing a portion of the row of houses occupied by employees of the works.
Mills, Charles K. (Charles Karsner), 1845-1931 - Compiler