Please have the following items with you when you are ready to sign up for health insurance:
- Home and/or mailing address
- A functional email address and password
- Social Security Numbers (or document numbers for legal immigrants)
- If employed, employer and income information for every member of your household who needs coverage (for example, from pay stubs or W-2 forms—Wage and Tax Statements)
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance plans covering members of your household
You can get help enrolling for health insurance at the Free Library. Our coalition of expert partners is available to guide you through the enrollment process. Attend one of our upcoming health fairs to enroll for health insurance, find answers to your questions, and learn more about local health resources.
Filters On: Topic(s): Affordable Care Act
Sorry, we couldn't find any upcoming events.
To speak directly with a customer service representative from the Health Insurance Marketplace please contact 1-800-318-2596 (TTY: 1-855-889-4325). Assistance is available in multiple languages.