Item No: pdcc01649
Title: Castner Scrapbook v.15, Sundry Buildings 1, page 30
Additional Title: The Old Court House
Historic Street Address:
2nd & Market Streets
Print and Picture Collection
Item 1, top: Illustration of the old court house which stood at 2nd and High (Market) Streets from 1707 until 1837. Image illustrates an accompanying article on the history of the building. 24.8 x 22 cm.
Item 2, bottom: View of the court house, 2nd and High (Market) Streets, built 1707, destroyed 1837. 10 x 10.5 cm.
A917.481 P536 v.15
Castner, Samuel, Jr., 1843-1929 - Compiler