Item No: pdcc00499
Title: Claxton, Remsen and Haffelfinger.
Historic Street Address:
626 Market Street
Print and Picture Collection
Half stereograph shows the five-story building at 624-628 Market Street owned by the prominent publishing house Claxton, Remsen and Haffelfinger. Also shows adjacent buildings adorned with signboards advertising the following businesses: George H. Vandike & Co., wine merchants, at No. 630; T. (indecipherable), seller of watches, jewelry and silverware, at No. 622.
A917.481 P536 v.6
Castner, Samuel, Jr., 1843-1929 - Compiler