Historic Street Address:
12th & Market Streets, Southeast corner
Print and Picture Collection
Halftone reproduction of photograph published in the Evening Public Ledger. Shows the southeast corner of Twelfth & Market Streets as it looked in 1875. Signage on the corner building indicates the presence of merchant G. Boyd & Co, wholesale grocers. A fully laden horse-drawn wagon makes its way down Twelfth Street.