Item No: pdcc00504
Title: Bingham House Hotel
Additional Title: Bingham Haus.
Historic Street Address:
1026-1044 Market Street
Print and Picture Collection
The Bingham House Hotel was named after John Bingham, an employee of the Philadelphia, Wilmington and Baltimore Railroad Depot on which site the hotel was built, in 1867. People are shown on the steps leading to the entrance of the hotel and on the sidewalk. Also shows two horse-drawn carriages parked at the curbs. The building was demolished in 1926.
A917.481 P536 v.6
Sebald, Hugo, active 1850-1870 - Artist
Castner, Samuel, Jr., 1843-1929 - Compiler