Item No: pdcc00305
Title: Logan House
Additional Title: West Side of 2nd Street above Walnut St.
Print and Picture Collection
Photograph shows store fronts in the building where William Logan once lived. The two upper floors are occupied by the firm of John M. Lutz, manufacturer of, among other things, Galvanized Iron Cornices. Two metal dog statues sit on a second floor ledge. Other signage advertises W.W.Bozorth, carpenter and builder; Stevenson, Bro. & Co. seller of lubricating oils and waxes; W. M. Whitehead, lighting fixtures; B.L.Hazelip, card and job printer; J. S. Keller & Co., proprietors.
A917.481 P536 v.4
Castner, Samuel, Jr., 1843-1929 - Compiler