Item No: pdcc00334
Title: The Owen House, Erected in 1695.
Print and Picture Collection
Also known as Penn Cottage because Wiliam Penn was supposed to have spent time there, the original house was built in 1695 by Robert Owen a prominent Welsh Quaker, magistrate and Justice of the Peace for Merion.
A917.481 P536 v.4
Owen, Robert, 1657-1697
Castner, Samuel, Jr., 1843-1929 - Compiler
Penn, William, 1644-1718