Item No: pdcc00827
Title: Pennsylvania Working Home for Blind Men
Historic Street Address:
3518 Lancaster Avenue
Print and Picture Collection
The building depicted was formerly the Mission House, for the training of young men for foreign missionary work, operated by The Brotherhood of the Protestant Episcopal Church. After the brotherhood disbanded in the 1870s, the building was owned and occupied by the Pennsylvania Working Home for Blind Men, until 1979.
A917.481 P536 v.9
Castner, Samuel, Jr., 1843-1929 - Compiler