Item No: pdcc00864
Title: Municipal Hospital and Pavilions
Historic Street Address:
Township Line & Lamb Tavern Roads
Print and Picture Collection
Half-tone reproduction of photograph showing a birds' eye view of the Municipal Hospital and Pavilions, located at Township Line and Lamb Tavern Roads. The hospital was built in 1865 and pavilions were added in the 1890s to accomodate consumptives. The hospital was removed to 2nd and Luzerne Avenue in 1902.
A917.481 P536 v.9
Castner, Samuel, Jr., 1843-1929 - Compiler