Item No: pdcc01175
Title: Turner's Road House
Print and Picture Collection
Halftone reproduction of a photograph of a two-and-a-half story building with a wrap-around coverd porch. Turner's Road House was a famous hostelry from 1856 to 1888. Situated at the junction of Penrose Ferry Road and Sheaf Lane, it adjoined the Point Breeze racecourse.
A917.481 P536 v.11
Castner, Samuel, Jr., 1843-1929 - Compiler