Item No: pdcc02697
Title: Castner Scrapbook v. 11, Hotels, Inns, page 72
Print and Picture Collection
Item pdcc01175, bottom [image dimensions 8.3 cm x 10.8 cm]:
Halftone reproduction of a photograph of a two-and-a-half story building with a wrap-around coverd porch. Turner's Road House was a famous hostelry from 1856 to 1888. Situated at the junction of Penrose Ferry Road and Sheaf Lane, it adjoined the Point Breeze racecourse.
Building demolished: YES
A917.481 P536 v.11
Castner, Samuel, Jr., 1843-1929 - Compiler