Item No: pdcc00394
Title: Office of Foreign Affairs, Philadelphia 1780
Print and Picture Collection
View shows the building on Sixth Street below Market which was home to the Department of Foreign Affairs in 1780. The three-story building was demolished in 1846. A woman is shown standing inside the doorway of the adjacent building.
A917.481 P536 v.5
Breton, William L. - Lithographer
Castner, Samuel, Jr., 1843-1929 - Compiler