Item No: pdcc02092
Title: Castner Scrapbook v.5, Old Houses 2, page 15
Historic Street Address:
322 Spruce Street
Print and Picture Collection
Item pdcc00358, top [image dimensions 12.7 cm x 12.5 cm]:
Reproduction of a drawing of a mansion owned by Governour John Penn. It was built in 1777 as a country estate. Later occupants include William Bingham, Pennsylvania Senator 1795-1801. It was destroyed by fire in 1854.
Building demolished: YES
Item pdcc00359, bottom right [image dimensions 15.5 cm x 11.2 cm]:
View of the facade of No. 322 Spruce Street, showing also the West side of the "Scots Presbyterian" Church, of which the Rev. William Marshall was the first pastor.
A917.481 P536 v.5
Castner, Samuel, Jr., 1843-1929 - Compiler
Penn, John, 1729-1795
Bingham, William, 1752-1804
Marshall, William, approximately 1740-1802