Item No: pdcc00414
Title: Penn Pusey House. Chester.
Print and Picture Collection
Shows the historic Caleb Pusey House, the only remaining house where William Penn is known to have visited. Built in the English vernacular style in 1683 by English Quaker, Caleb Pusey, the house stands on land near Chester Creek. Restored in the 1960s, the property is now operated as a house museum.
A917.481 P536 v.5
Penn, William, 1644-1718
Pusey, Caleb, 1650?-1727
Castner, Samuel, Jr., 1843-1929 - Compiler